WELCOME TO AWAKENINGOPENHOUSE.ORG
“Sacred space” has been a key phrase and spiritual concept that the Lord has restored to our understanding in recent days. These are the places and spaces in life where God has ultimate dominion and reign! The distinction between what is sacred/holy and what is common has been at the forefront of all that God is doing through
Returning to our First Love // Restoring What’s Been Lost // Reflecting a Kingdom Model (A new yoke of ministry)
THE MISSION OF AWKNG
The essential mission of AWKNG is to awaken the priesthood of believers through the leadership of the local church. For God’s people, homes, churches, ministries, and regions – to return to Jesus as their first love and see the Gospel of the kingdom preached and demonstrated in the full context of the Ecclesia.
WHERE IS GOD LEADING THE CHURCH TODAY? WHAT IS NEXT?
The essential mission of AWKNG is to awaken the priesthood of believers through the leadership of the local church. For God’s people, homes, churches, ministries
This is a new season and a new time. In this new
- separate the holy from the common
- call God’s people to have a radical return to Jesus as our first love
- become a people, as God’s family
- restore within our hearts the honor of God’s name, which is Holy.
- Return Jesus – who is our Sabbath rest.
God has called us – local and regional – both Jew and Gentile – to demonstrate the fullness of His Ecclesia, to restore the honor of His name, and to become set apart as sacred space for Him.
We believe it is essential to equip pastors and leaders with the understanding and values necessary to demonstrate loyalty to Jesus, reverse fragmentation, experience restoration, cultivate
Our heart is to see the Church become the glorious bride that our Lord Jesus deserves and desires. Some of the topics that we believe to be essential in this new time of awakening and restoration are:
- The priesthood of the believer
- The 5-fold ministry of Ephesians 4
- The Hebrews 6 essentials
- The family
- The home
- The Sabbath
- The Lord’s table
- The altar
- The sacred space of YHWH
WHAT IS AWKNG OPEN HOUSE?
WHY AWKNG OPEN HOUSE?
- Rediscovering the church
- Rediscovering the Kingdom
- Rediscovering the yoke of ministry with Jesus
- Returning to the ancient paths “where the way is good” (Jeremiah 6:16)
- Returning to God’s design for family
- Returning to the Whole Story of King Jesus
This is what we are contending for in these latter days:
- The fulfillment of the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19)
- The completion of the Church (Romans 11:25)
- The salvation of Israel through her Messiah, through her Messiah, Jesus (Romans 11:26)
- The return of our King Jesus (Revelation 19)
Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, Your kingdom come,
AWKNG TEAM & CONTRIBUTORS
* DR. HENRY
Psychologist / Speaker
NY Times bestselling author.
Biblical Scholar / Author
Christian Faith Center
Pastor / Speaker
Pastor / Speaker
Tuesday, July 16
11:30AM – Lunch
2:00PM – Break
2:30PM – Session 3
4:00PM – Dismissal
Wednesday, July 17
Encounter Worship & Communion Service
Thursday, July 18
25.7 miles from Celebration Church Arena
149 miles from Celebration Church Arena